At Newton, we take our commitment to sustainable investing and being a responsible active asset management firm very seriously, which is why we have been a signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) since 2007.
In the latest PRI annual assessment report for 2018, Newton’s credentials in this area are once again reflected in the consistently high marks we have received, and in the fact that we have comfortably beaten the median score for asset managers in all five areas assessed.
In summary, we received the following grades across our business:
- Strategy and governance: A+
- Listed equity – incorporation: A
- Listed equity – active ownership: A
- Fixed Income – corporate financial: A
- Fixed Income – corporate non-financial: A